Fletcher Wedding 2015

Fletcher Wedding 2015

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Faith



  


I have only been married a few months, but there have been quite a few times where I had to put all my trust in the Lord. Like I have said before, marriage isn't always easy. It takes time and patience. I know that the times I have put my trust in the Lord I have become closer to my husband and my Savior. When Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ play a part in marriages, it truly makes everything better. I have seen the hand of the Lord in my life and in my marriage. I am eternally grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ. May we all have faith in Christ to help us have successful marriages. Boyd K. Packer said, "Some marriages do bend, and some will break, but we must not, because of this, lose faith in marriage nor become afraid of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment