Fletcher Wedding 2015

Fletcher Wedding 2015

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Love and Admiration

When thinking about a happy marriage I not only think of mine but I think of my parents. I was fortunate enough to grow up in a home where a mom and a dad loved each other unconditionally.  Their love and admiration for each other was inspiring and I knew that I wanted a happy marriage just like them.
Now that I am married I appreciate the great examples I had of loving couples growing up. Being married isn’t always easy, but it is the best decision I ever made. Marriages take time, effort and most importantly love.
How do I show love and admiration in my marriage? I truly didn’t know I could love someone as much as I love my husband. I don’t think loving someone always needs to be hugs and kisses. I show my husband I love him by letting him snore, because I know how tired he is. I show him I love him by making sure he always has clean clothes to wear and good food to eat. I show him I love him by looking him in the eyes and telling him how much he means to me. I show him I love him by expressing my love through words.  My husband isn’t the most romantic person, but let me tell you, he is so romantic with his words. He makes me feel so loved and important and that is all I have dreamed of.
It is important to express to your spouse how much you love them, often. That is how marriages will succeed. Love one other and cherish one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment